Accessing Malaysia's Digital Hub
Elevate Technology is a series of events focused on assisting entrepreneurs in gaining access, resources, and understanding on the newly launched Malaysia Digital Hub Initiative (supported by MDEC).
The mission is to provide clarity and genuine insights on what it takes to fully utilise the Digital Hub and build great companies, especially in Malaysia.
The topic for this upcoming event will be on “Accessing Malaysia's Digital Hub”
Special guests who will be present:
• Hizam Kadir from MDEC
• Andrew Tan from The Co., one of the members of Malaysia Digital Hub
• Representative from Maybank, one of the partners of Malaysia Digital Hub
• Zamri Abd Halim from The IA Group
Who will be at the event?
- Passionate, like-minded entrepreneurs (and aspiring entrepreneurs) from all walks of life. Many startup founders & business owners will be present at the event, some will even be sharing insights and topics related to tech, startup life, and more.
- Venture Capitalists, Angel Investors, and Equity Crowdfunding Firms.
- Representatives from governmental organizations.
- Press & Media Publication Representatives.
- Corporate representatives.
- Many of BEAM, MDEC and The Co.’s Partners.
- Many other professionals (legal, finance, and more).
In short, we look forward to it being an incredibly fun, insightful, and inspiring evening!
• Malaysia Digital Hub is a place for growing startups to co-exist with the ecosystem to develope their next big idea in technology. It also provides opportunities for your business to get conencted to the ecosystem in the digital economy in Malaysia.
• Malaysia also offers a 1-year pass for New Entrepreneurs and a 5-year pass for Established Entrepreneurs through Malaysia tech Entrepreneuers Programme (MTEP)
1.45 pm : Networking
2.00 pm : Welcoming remarks
2.05 pm : Aspiration of Digital Hub by Norhizam Kadir
2.15 pm : TheCO as Malaysia Digital Hub by Andrew Tan
2.25 pm: Maybank programs at Malaysia Digital Hub by Sabrina Shabri
2.40 pm: The IA group presentation to support startups at Malaysia Digital Hub by Zamri Abd Halim
2.50 pm: Fireside chats (MDEC, Maybank and theCo)
3.15 pm: Networking
4.00 pm: Done
To connect with the BEAM international community of Entrepreneurs, Investors, Journalists, and more, you do so via our free app:
- iOS - http://beam.today/ios
- Android - http://beam.today/android
- Website - http://beam.biz
- Facebook - http://facebook.com/beamconnect (Photos here)
BEAM focuses on bringing together fellow Entrepreneurs and aspiring Entrepreneurs in a fun, insightful, and inspiring way via BEAM Events and BEAM Platform. This is an event exclusively organized by Entrepreneurs for Entrepreneurs. We believe unity grants us strength to achieve greater things.
- The event description was updated. Diff#250554 2017-05-31 06:35:54
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM MYT
Early Bird FULL Standard SOLD OUT RM25.00 Standard (2 pax) SOLD OUT RM35.00
- Venue Address
- 8 Lengkok Abdullah, 59000 Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
5 minutes walk from Bangsar MRT Station